Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ayman Kafrouny-HIGHT QUALITY VIDEO

Ayman was born in TripoliLebanon in 1969. He studied nursing and joined the army then served in “Beit - Chabab Institute For Handicaps” for 3 years, taking care of people injured in the war.In 1992, Ayman participated in a television program for amateurs on a popular TV station in Lebanon and became a finalist. Later, Ayman became well known and famous not only in Lebanon but in the Arab world as well during his 8 years of singing and playing the “OUD”.Fame drew Ayman to become more self-focused and deeply involved with drugs. He made up his mind that God does not exist so that he could live as he pleased. However, Ayman wasn’t satisfied with this way of living.One day he challenged God, “I will read the Bible five times. In return I expect you to make my next overseas concert successful.”God was more faithful than Ayman.As Ayman read the Bible, he discovered that he could not please God by doing good deeds. ”I was amazed to learn that God loves me the way I am, even though I am a sinner. That is why He sent Jesus to die and pay the penalty for my sin, for it is written ‘the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord’. The Bible also showed me that God also wanted to renew my life and give me a heart of obedience and love.""One evening in the beginning of 1999 I was home by myself. I went on my knees and prayed "O God forgive me. I am a sinner. I do not deserve your love nor your being close to me. But I know you still love me. I ask you to help me. Free me and deliver me from what I am involved in. Change my life because I am not satisfied anymore in what I am doing and in a life of fame. Nothing is making me happy and I am not able to change my lifestyle."
"On that night Jesus entered my heart and there was a real change in my life. Within a week I left drugs, alcohol and smoking.""I tell you that in 1999 Ayman Kafrouny died and a new Ayman was born. A new Ayman who says ‘I am delighted to do your will O God and your law lives in me.’""If I was asked in the past what does music mean to you? I would have said to you, 'music is everything in my life'. But today, Jesus Christ is my life. Music is God's gift to me. He honoured me with it to be able to express my feelings. Today I use the gift of music to reflect the miracle of how God transformed my life and how He can transform yours."http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=17989574036&id=19146060660&index=0