Saturday, October 30, 2010

Assi El Hellani - Bab am Yebki

The best Arabic Music... watch this Arabic video song (Bab am Yebki ) by the great Lebanese singer  Assi El Hellani. Enjoy the best Arabic music and video songs.

Top Tarab Arabic songs by Assi El Hellani.


The Song (Bab am Yebki )

she passes away and im left with nothing but worry after all the good times and celcbrating goes away and after the roses, created to be smelt, have left and all of my life is suddenly far away from me. good times have gone with her. they iv left me and disappeared and no one's laugher is left for me. the stairs choked and the tears of the door have fallen. in you life have you ever seen a door cryiing? the good times have gone with her they left me and disappeared and no one's laughter left for me. oh how her house changed our wellbeing until the light of the sun started to sleep. how your songs become frozen in your balcony. where is the one who was beauitful. her stories have left and the gatherings dont exist anymore. now all the good times have gone with her they left me and disappeared.


Save and share Bab am Yebki  for Assi El Hellani

Want to share this song with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.