Sunday, November 29, 2009

Elissa Kul Youm Fi Omry اليسا OFFICIAL VIDEO

Album: Ahla Donia - Kul Youm Fi Omry.



Each day of my life passes and you are with me
In it I feel that a feeling increased inside of me
I found myself without knowing missing your eyes

The most beautiful nights are when my eyes see you
I forget all the things in my mind
When I first see you coming
You are my precious and Im thinking about you

I love you and I know
The words of the lips cannot transfer
My love to ur heart
And all my life I was afraid
That you`ll leave my eyes
And I live all my life waiting for a meeting

Each day of my life passes and you are with me
In it I feel that a feeling increased inside of me
I found that Im enforced to missing your eyes

For sure when you are beside me
I hug you in my heart
And I feel in my eyes the hug of your eyes
And you leave me for a while, my love
I feel that Im lost searching for you

Save and share this post

Want to share this post with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.