Friday, December 11, 2009

Old Arabic Songs: abdel halim hafez - Fey Yom, Fey Shahr, Fey Sana

One of the best old Arabic songs (Fey Yom, Fey Shahr, Fey Sana) by abdel halim hafez performing at a concert.



There is a day, there is a month, there is a year. All the pain will go to sleep but my pain is longer than the days, months and years.

My love, I see you when you're far away. Far and I'm walking this path alone. And every move I make without you is dark. With memories and new pains.

My love I see you. In my soul I see you. In my heart I see you. In my love I see you. I see you waving and your lips smiling.

I wished that life can become longer and that I live around you and I never see a sad tear appear in your eyes. I wished, but life is too short for you. If I had the power I would have stayed with you and brought to my life a thousands lives and still loved you. This happiness used to fill my eyes and the world turned it around on me.

My love, everything has been lost and the nights have broke us up and no matter how much the pain travels, you will know what had happened to me.

There is a day, there is a month, there is a year. All the pain will go to sleep but my pain is longer than the days, months and years.


Save and share Fey Yom for abdel halim hafez

Want to share this song with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.